Tuesday, September 23, 2008

G.G. Allin - Eat My Fuc - 1982

Ahhhh now THIS is Pr. GG Addams! Song titles, you demand like a child after a sweet sweet lollipop of life? I'm not in the mood for quotation marks at the moment, so caps will simply have to suffice: HARD CANDY COCK, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, DRINK FIGHT AND FUCK, I WANNA FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT, I'M GONNA RAPE YOU, FUCKIN' THE DOG, COCK ON THE LOOSE, CLIT LICKER, BLOW JOBS. And I suppose there are a few others, but they don't contain curse words, so what's the point? No point! That is my answer to everything at this point in our society, as we kill ourselves with the ozone layer and greenhouses.

GG made a quantum leap starring the highly-talented, meteoric young star Scott Bakula on this album, with his new band The ScumFucs kicking the shit out of the pussyass Jabbers, with distorted heavy guitars a-blarin', high-speed angry punk drums a-smashin' (audibly so, too!) and a healthy wad of scraggly phlegm cloggin' up GG's voicebox so, young as he still be, he sounds angry and urban instead of rural and stupid. This is punk rock! A few of the songs still sound like poorly advised bubblegum Ramones ripoffs (especially the disgusting sing-songy "I Wanna Fuck Your Brains Out" and "Teacher's Pet" - BLEAHEW~!), but most of the others are hard angry punk, so HEY WAIT A GODDAMNED MINUTE!!! "POORLY ADVISED"??? NOBODY ADVISED GG ALLIN, YOU FUCK. GG ALLIN DID EVERYTHING HIS WAY, YOU FUCK!!!! YOU AREN'T FIT TO LICK HIS FUKIN SHITT YOU DICK COCK SUCKER!!

Sorry about that, Reader Comments shoved me away from the keyboard to get in a few words. I'm back now. This is a really profane, violent, fun punk rock record that you'll get a real kick out of if you're into stuff like that. Hideous lead guitar work though (as bad as my work with the Low-Maintenance Perennials!) and a weird mix where the fuzzy guitars keep overloading and then disappearing when GG screams too loud (as bad as my work with the Low-Maintenance Perennials!). And the end of the CD features a great in-concert bit, with people in the crowd laughing and making fun of GG as he cusses them out (as bad as my work with the Hollyridge Strings Play The Hits Of The Low-Maintenance Perennials!).

Oh, I forgot. Gotta always talk about what GG looks like. Still young, but his hair is messier, he's grown a really stupid looking redneck mustache and he's going around with sunglasses in front of his eyes and no shirt on like a tough hick punk (which is weird considering he came from Boston. Hurm). On a funny note, this album nowadays is usually referred to as its initials E.M.F.. Isn't that a hilarity laugh? Remember that band E.M.F.? They were really good!

If ya like SHIT!

No comments: